During lockdown, whilst working from home, our Director implemented stringent safety procedures, compiled using government guidance, ensuring the safety of customers and staff was maintained once we reopened. All new safety measures were designed to cover every part of our business; from our warehousing and storage, staff training facility, deliveries and cold rooms, right through to trading on markets and events and serving customers....from farm to fork.
We wanted to drive total confidence into our customers and the event operators we work with, that Feast Streat is fully compliant and has the safety of its customers and staff as the number one priority. So, with this in mind we decided to have a mini documentary made showing “behind the scenes” of our business and the changes implemented to be Covid-19 compliant.
Increased safety measures include:
• Staff temperature checks, which are checked before even shift and logged
• Increased hand washing
• More hand wash stations
• Staff must wear gloves and wash hands twice as regularly as previously
• All staff now wear hats
• Sneeze screens on all concessions protecting food staff and customers
• Contactless payment systems on all concessions
• Hand sanitiser stations for staff and separate ones for customers
• Increased staff training
• Food stations cleaned fully with antibacterial agents every 20 mins
Click on the video above to watch our mini film.
We really care about our planet and have worked with local environmental advisors to reduce our carbon footprint by using the following systems:
- Full circle recycling and composting process.
- All disposables are made from fully biodegradable plant extract materials which will be composted together with food waste for our suppliers to use back on the land.
- The use of Inglorious fruit and vegetables wherever possible.
- Less emissions from local supplier only deliveries.
- We only use low energy LED lighting
CompostMe™ is an exclusive range of compostable food packaging and catering disposables. Made from plants all items are compostable, so they can turn back to soil in only 12 weeks after use.